- This Is A Paradise For True Beach Connoisseurs - There are hundreds of beaches on St. Thomas, St. John and throughout the U.S and British Virgin Islands. The most beautiful beaches have been protected from development and therefore not in front of any hotel. And no one makes it easier for you to explore them than we do.
- Snorkel & Scuba - While common to see sea turtles and the occasional stingray right off of our own Sugar Beach, if you want to see even more or go scuba diving, we have the perfect recommendations for you.
- Boat Charters, Excursions & Fishing Expeditions - Locals love to say, "Get on the water!" and our location and expertise makes it easy for you to do just that. Let us help you plan a day in the Caribbean waters that you will never forget.
- Hiking Trails - Point Pleasant Resort is a 20 minute ferry ride away from the U.S. National Park located in St. John. Some of the most breathtaking hiking trails in the world are accessible to novice and expert hikers.
- Thrills - St. Thomas has something for every type of thrill seeker including zip lining, para-sailing and jet ski rentals.
- St. Thomas History, Culture and Shopping - Our island is rich in history and culture, and it is also known as the shopping destination capital of the Caribbean. Come explore our fascinating heritage and shopping bargains.
Explore our virtual concierge service.