updated October 18, 2018
St. Thomas experienced two major hurricanes - Irma and Maria - within a two-week period in September 2017. Point Pleasant Resort sustained damage from these storms and was completely closed until mid-December 2017, when it reopened in a limited capacity.
Until otherwise noted, services and amenities are limited:
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Mirador, the mid-resort restaurant, is open for brunch and dinner on Sunday (restaurant is independently operated; hours of operation and service subject to change without notice)
Please be aware of the current conditions:
- There is construction going on throughout the resort
- Your reservation may be moved to an alternate villa if the villa you reserved becomes unavailable for any reason
- Off-site shuttle service is not available
- Watersports are not available
- Shoreline Bar & Grille is closed
- The fitness center and spa are closed
We are thrilled to announce our official reopening date of December 17, 2018, and look forward to celebrating and sharing our beloved Point Pleasant Resort with new and returning guests! Between now and then, we will work to complete the outstanding construction projects as well as update our website with new content and images to showcase our “new and improved” resort. Stay tuned to our social media accounts to preview these exciting changes as well.