Point Pleasant Resort is dedicated to making your experience traveling around St. Thomas as smooth and carefree as possible. There is no need to rent a car!!
- Complimentary On-Site Bellmen Shuttles - Throughout the Resort Cliff Side Setting (8am until the restaurant/bar closes at night)
- Complimentary Taxi's to the East End Beaches, the Town of Red Hook and the Red Hook Ferries. (8am to 8pm)
- Recommended Private Airport Transfers
ON-SITE TRANSPORTATION - Transportation is provided around the resort from 8:00 AM to 10 PM via our Bellmen staff
OFF-SITE TRANSPORTATION - We also provide complimentary off-site transportation to resort guests from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM via our select group of taxi drivers. This transportation is limited to the East End of St. Thomas, including the town of Red Hook, the ferry terminal in Red Hook, Coki Beach, Lindquist Beach, and Sapphire Beach.
Many guests prefer not to rent a car during their visit and we make it easy for you to get around. It is important to keep in mind that the size of the island can be misleading. The island roads, which wind up and down hills, provide breathtaking views but can take time to navigate. Also, we drive on the left side of the road and recognize this can be uncomfortable for some of our guests.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS - Convenient and Affordable Transportation with First Class Service
- Avoid baggage fees and get professional service from the island’s best drivers*
- Private one-way and round-trip transportation
- Service to and from Cyril E. King Airport and St. Thomas Jet Center
- Professional safari buses, vans, and SUVs
- Smooth rides with non-stop service
- NO BAGGAGE FEES
- Flight tracking for timely pick-ups and drop-offs
- Perfect for individuals, families, couples, and groups
Check availability and book your private service with our recommended providers. GET STARTED NOW!
FERRY ROUTES - St. Thomas is 32 square miles and St. John is just 19 square miles. Travelers are able to commute between islands in less than 30 minutes via charter boat, passenger ferry, or car ferry. The ferries depart from Red Hook, just three miles from Point Pleasant Resort.