updated February 5, 2018
St. Thomas experienced two major hurricanes - Irma and Maria - within a two-week period in September 2017. Point Pleasant Resort sustained damage from these storms and was completely closed until mid-December 2017, when it reopened in a very limited capacity.
At this time, Point Pleasant Resort is generally only accepting reservations from the Island's rebuilding contractors, relief workers, and government employees. Therefore, the availability on our website may not be 100% accurate. If you are in this category and looking to reserve a room, please call or email us for availability.
We are accepting reservations for regular vacation guests arriving on or after September 1st, 2018.
Until otherwise noted, services and amenities are limited:
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM
- The middle restaurant is open daily and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Please be aware:
- Your reservation may be moved to an alternate villa if the villa you reserved becomes unavailable for any reason
- There is construction going on throughout the resort from dawn to dusk
- Phone service does not work in the villas
- Off-site shuttle service is not available
- Watersports are not available
- Shoreline Bar & Grille is closed
- The fitness center and spa are closed